Early this morning we heard that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the allegedly so called mastermind of 9/11 “attacks”, confessed his participation in the following attacks and plots:
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed
1. The 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center in New York City that killed six people and injured more than 1,000.
2. The 11 September 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon in Washington using four hijacked commercial airliners. Nearly 3,000 people were killed.
3. A failed “shoe bomber” operation to bring down two US commercial airliners.
4. The October 2002 attack in Kuwait that killed two US soldiers.
5. The nightclub bombing in Bali, Indonesia that killed 202 people.
6. A plan for a “second wave” of attacks on major US landmarks after 9/11 attacks. Alleged targets included the Library Tower in Los Angeles, the Sears Tower in Chicago, the Plaza Bank building in Seattle and the Empire State Building in New York.
7. Plots to attack oil tankers and US naval ships in the Straits of Hormuz, the Straits of Gibraltar and in Singapore.
8. A plan to blow up the Panama Canal.
9. Plans to assassinate former US presidents including Jimmy Carter.
10. A plot to blow up suspension bridges in New York.
11. A plan to destroy the Sears Tower in Chicago by burning fuel trucks beneath or around it.
12. Plans to “destroy” Heathrow Airport, Canary Wharf and Big Ben in London.
13. A planned attack on “many” nightclubs in Thailand targeting US and British citizens.
14. A plot targeting the New York Stock Exchange and other US financial targets after 9/11.
15. A plan to destroy buildings in Elat, Israel, by using planes flying from Saudi Arabia.
16. Plans to destroy US embassies in Indonesia, Australia and Japan.
17. Plots to destroy Israeli embassies in India, Azerbaijan, the Philippines and Australia.
18. Surveying and financing an attack on an Israeli El-Al flight from Bangkok.
19. Sending several “mujahideen” into Israel to survey “strategic targets” with the intention of attacking them.
20. The November 2002 suicide bombing of a hotel in Mombasa, Kenya, frequented by Israelis. At least 14 people were killed.
21. The failed attempt to shoot down an Israeli passenger jet leaving Mombasa airport with a surface-to-air missile on the same day as the hotel bombing.
22. Plans to attack US targets in South Korea, such as US military bases and nightclubs frequented by US soldiers.
23. Providing financial support for a plan to attack US, British and Jewish targets in Turkey.
24. Surveillance of US nuclear power plants in order to attack them.
25. A plot to attack Nato’s headquarters in Europe.
26. Planning and surveillance in a 1995 plan (the “Bojinka Operation”) to bomb 12 American passenger jets, most on trans-Pacific Ocean routes.
27. The planned assassination attempt against then-US President Bill Clinton during a mid-1990s trip to the Philippines.
28. “Shared responsibility” for a plot to kill Pope John Paul II while he visited the Philippines.
29. Plans to assassinate Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf.
30. An attempt to attack a US oil company in Sumatra, Indonesia, “owned by the Jewish former [US] Secretary of State Henry Kissinger”.
31. The beheading of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl, who was kidnapped in Pakistan in January 2002 while researching Islamist militancy.
Wow!!! He was the busiest guy ever, wasn`t he?
The recent confession by Khalid Sheikh Mohammed of involvement in just about every terrorist related activity of the last 10 years is highly suspicious for several reasons.
1. The US government wants someone to pin the blame on for lots of reasons, not the least of which is to deflect attention from the real perpetrators of 9/11. Mohammad has been held at Guantanamo Bay, where he has no doubt been tortured and coerced into confessing to involvement in all kinds of deeds. Any testimony obtained under these conditions is unreliable at best and totally false at worse. If you torture someone long enough and hard enough, they will almost always say whatever you want them to say in order to make the torture stop. Is this story designed to condition the public to accept testimony obtained under duress?
2. Even if Mohammed did confess to all these deeds of his own accord, without coercion, do you really think one guy could have been behind so many events? And if he was, why didn’t the authorities catch him a long time ago? And wouldn’t it benefit “Al-Qaida” for one guy to take the fall and deflect attention from the alleged perpetrators. In other words, if it was really “Al-Qaida” behind all these attacks, would it not be logical for the one who got caught to confess to everything in order to deflect attention from any terrorists who might still be at large and planning other attacks?
3. The confession was reported in the mainstream media (MSM), immediatley followed by a CNN poll asking “Do you believe all of the claims allegedly made by accused 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed?” This seems a rather obvious attempt to gauge how well this propaganda was received by the public, and according to the results, it didn’t work all that well. Only 27% believe Mohammed was really involved in all the plots that he claimed to be involved in.
4. I thought Osama Bin Laden was the mastermind behind 9/11? What ever happened to him anyway?
The MSM acts as the propaganda mouthpiece for the government and issues this kind of bogus information on a daily basis. Then, later when the claims are found to be totally false, the original statement or claim is never retracted or corrected. As a result the public continues to believe the initial statement.
Remember when the government and MSM told us that Iraq was involved with 9/11 and had WMD that posed a clear and present danger to the United States? A war resulting in the death of hundreds of thousands of people was launched based on this allegation. Today, there are still people who believe Iraq was involved with 9/11, even though the evidence has long since proven otherwise. Can you say MIND CONTROL tactics?